The details of how the University of Maine at Augusta determines residency for in-state tuition can be found in the .

If you need to file a?Request for Change of Residence Status form, please contact Enrollment Services or Student Financial Services.

Student Financial Services?is located?in the Randall Center on?the Augusta campus, normal office hours are: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. We can be reached at: 207.621.3185 or in-state toll-free 877.862.1234. Our e-mail address is:?UMAFA@MAINE.EDU